Saturday, January 18, 2014

Homemade Cheese


Yes, Fresh Homemade Mozzarella!

I splurged on two DIY Kits I found on Etsy.  Kind of as little birthday presents for me from my darling little furry friends.  I ordered them earlier in the week and both arrived by the end of the week.

I found a DIY Mozzarella Kit from UrbanCheesecraft on Etsy.

This afternoon Michael and I made our first batch of homemade mozzarella cheese.  It was so much fun and very easy to do too!  Cheese in an hour.

We made two blobs of cheese, I made mine plain and Michael added dried oregano to his.  They both turned out great.  We ate some as hors d'oeuvres and shredded some on top of homemade pizzas.   The kit comes with enough stuff to make 10 batches.  Just add your own milk.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin