Friday, November 5, 2010

My Painting A Day Challenge


October's Painting A Day

With all that has been going on with my dog Chloe, I have finally been able to get all of October's Painting A Day paintings up on my website: http://rasquier.com

I love viewing the little painting a day paintings on my website. As you scroll over each of the little thumbnails it appears larger on the left side. The larger image is approximately the actual size of the painting, at least it is on my computer screen.

If you click on any of the little thumbnails it may take you to my Etsy shop listing for that item. All the little mini paintings are for sale. If they have not been listed in my Etsy shop, you may purchase them directly through me and pay via PayPal. Simply click the little email link on the pop up page and let me know the title(s) of the painting(s) and I will get back to you as soon as I can with the prices of the painting(s) and shipping costs. I ship out the paintings fairly quickly, sometimes even the same day if I have received your payment before 3 pm eastern.

All of my Painting A Day paintings are 2 1/2 inches high by 3 1/2 inches wide. I sign the front and title, date, etc. on the back.

I love my website!

Enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin