Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A New Year


Happy New Year!

Happy Birthday to Me!

A new year, another birthday, a new beginning ...

My birthday was last wednesday.
Today our puppy turns 8 months old.

I baked a batch of cupcakes this afternoon and tried to take a photo of him with one cupcake and of course ... he bit it!

I've got new plans for my blog this year.

I want to add posts of jewelry people have created using my torch fired enameled beads. I want to bring back the Tuesday's Tips & Techniques for Watercolor Painting. Keep it going regularly again. I've done a few posts on recently read books, I want to do more of that as well.

Other new plans for the new year ... I'd like to create step by step tutorials for watercolor painting and have them available for sale.



Before the bite.


If I shake your hand, can I have another bite? Please?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin