Monday, August 22, 2016

8 Years on Etsy



Today marks my 
8th Etsy-versary!

I have now been selling my art and more on Etsy for eight years.  I have sold paintings and shipped them all over the world.  It is wonderful to be able to say I have paintings in collections through the USA, Canada, all over Europe, even South America, Australia, Asia, including Brunei.

Today, I have created a Studio SALE section in my Squier Etsy Shop.  The prices are incredible, if you like a painting snap it up quick!  I am not sure just how long I will keep the prices low.

The Studio SALE section has a quite a few watercolor sketches and fun quick paintings and I plan on adding more and more each day this week.

A big thank you to all those who have purchased my art, my designs and my artisan crafts over the years!  -- Sincerely, - Rita

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin