Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday's Tips & Techniques for Watercolor Painting

Paint Storage, Save a Buck
Ever since going to college for art I have stored my supplies in fishing tackle boxes. Now you can buy all sorts of various boxes made for storing art supplies. But if you want to save a buck, go to the fishing section of the department store. Check out the variety of fishing tackle boxes they have there. I guarantee you will find better and cheaper art supply storage items there. I store my tubes of watercolor paint in a two sided somewhat clear fishing tackle box. On one side I toss in all my warm colors and on the other side, I store all my cool colors. It has little divider sections that are movable and removable. Pretty cool huh?

1 comment:

Julie B said...

I use tackle boxes, too. I agree they are better and cheaper than what is available in an art shop!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin