Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Dew Drop Series

Dew Drops on Frozen Color
by Watercolor Artist Rita Squier
Art Card 2.5 x 3.5 inches

The beginning of my Dew Drop Series of Art Cards & ACEOs. I teach a watercolor painting class and I wanted to introduce my class to the art of painting dew drops. An added little touch to a floral painting that simply looks amazing. I practiced a few dew drops on a simple background, then on some simply painted leaves. I found this amazing art card of frozen purple and blue colors and I thought it needed a little something extra ... three simple little dew drops.

• Sold

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!
Hey Rita, just found your blog from etsy. I haven't painted in a few years but picked up some watercolors today- eh, they were on sale. And I've been eyeing sennelier paints, they look yummy.

See you around,
Svet

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin