Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

Seascape
by Artist Rita Squier

Acrylic Painting - 24 x 36 inches
My Christmas gift to my husband Michael

It's time to say goodbye to 2009. I cannot believe it is New Year's Eve already. Time seems to pass faster and faster as the days go by. I want to thank all those who have taken the time to read and follow my blog. I truly enjoy sharing my art with all of you and I enjoy writing about it too. It has been fun creating my Tuesday's Tips for Watercolor Painting blog posts. I want to thank all those who have purchased some of my artwork. It is a great thrill to have people who love your work so much they want to acquire it to enjoy in their own homes. Thank you so much, I honestly do appreciate it. It encourages me to keep painting and wanting to create new paintings and new works of art.

Goodbye 2009.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin