Today's tip is more of a technique. Challenge yourself!
I started with a 1/4 sheet of watercolor paper taped to a board.
Have a roll or large piece of plastic wrap at the ready.
1. Using a large wash brush wet your paper top to bottom with clear water.
2. Add in splotches of your favorite colors, wet into wet, deep rich colors.
3. Place your piece of plastic wrap onto the wet colors.
4. Press the plastic wrap, squish it around, crinkle it in places.
5. Now allow the paint to dry completely with the plastic wrap in place.
6. When the paint is dry, remove the plastic wrap.
7. Create a painting from the images and textures left behind.
I turned mine into a bouquet of flowers.
Try it and share with me know what you come up with, I would love to see it!