Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Celebrating My Year in Watercolor


As you may know by now, I have been painting at least one miniature watercolor painting each and everyday from February 1, 2010 through January 31, 2011. I am so pleased and excited with this accomplishment.

I have decided to offer to you a special Mystery Painting Sale!

For a limited time, you may purchase a randomly selected by me original watercolor painting from my Painting A Day Challenge collection for only $15 each plus $1 shipping.

Take a look at the entire Painting A Day Challenge Collection:

Purchase your Mystery Painting through email & I will send you a PayPal invoice or you can purchase a Mystery Painting through my Squier Etsy Shop Mystery Painting Sale section.

Don't you just love a surprise?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin