Friday, May 25, 2012

Trophy Puppy


Trophy Puppy on his first birthday.

Sporting his trophy and ribbons.

STAR Puppy Medal
AKC Good Citizen Medal & Collar Tag
1st Place German Shepherd Baby Puppy Class Trophy when he was 4 months old.

Now if he would only stop chewing MY shoes and the remote controls, I would be a happier person.  We may as well add in stop barking at one of our cats, the bicycle riders, and walkers that pass by the front of the house.  Then and only then, I would believe he was a good citizen.

4 comments:

ValeriAtelier said...

your puppy is wonderful!!
..my dog is two year old but he barking always at the neighbors.. :)
I think that he'll do it forever!!!

Cathie Carroll said...

I found you while looking for watercolor tips and you have German Shepherd Dogs; the best dogs on the planet!

I read your story and I'm sorry you lost your friend earlier this year. I doubt you'll ever be able to tell the story without a box of tissues.

Your Trophy Boy is so pretty!
I have a girl who's just a little older than he. She's my dear little Lulu.

Cheers!

Kathleen said...

haha! What a cutie- looks like he thinks he's perfect ;-)

Rita said...

We are slowly decreasing the barking, he talks a lot less now with his friends in the neighborhood now. The constant training is the key.

We love shepherds and have always had one, they're super smart. He definitely has his own personality and knows it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin