Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year 2018

Fresh Start
by Artist Rita Squier

Original Watercolor Painting
Size:  8x10 inches

Happy New Year Everyone! 

I have decided to give my painting, my website and my blog a brand new fresh start for 2018.  I cleared off my easel and created this lovely little watercolor painting today.  Then proceeded to figure out how to add it to my website.

Updating my website has become a challenge.  I have been trying my best to learn how to use Adobe Dreamweaver pretty much all Summer, Autumn and now this Winter I am going to master it!  I was so good at using Adobe GoLive.  For me, it was quick and simple to use because I knew it so well.  I had been using it for years!  However, the program had become outdated and extinct.  The program and my desktop no longer wanted to talk to the internet.  Too many other things in life had gotten in the way of my art.  I have decided to give myself and my art a Fresh Start.  Learning and updating the art and design things I keep putting on the back burner, my website, my blog.  I myself need to be a priority along with some of the things that make me happy.  The number one thing that makes me happy is creating art.

2018 will be filled with more art, more watercolors and more creativity.

And more blogging!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin