Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Love Watercolor Painting

New Beginning
by Artist Rita Squier

Original Watercolor Painting
Size: 9x12 inches

Today's newest watercolor painting!

New Beginning is a fantastic title for this little wonder.  I have not painted all too often for the past year.  I did hand paint my Christmas cards which perhaps sparked my interest in watercolor painting again.  I do absolutely love to paint especially in watercolor a rather challenging medium.

Hopefully this fresh start and new beginning will continue and I will be back to doing what I love doing best.  Painting watercolors, experimenting in other mediums and also teaching and giving out watercolor painting tips.

2 comments:

Jocelynn said...

Beautiful start for a new year! Well done!

Rita said...

Thank you Jocelynn!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin