Friday, September 10, 2010

Coming Soon

Hip Hip Hurray!
I've got my computer back and it's running just fine. Next week I will begin posting my Painting A Day Challenge paintings. Nope this is not a sneak peak of the paintings from the past two weeks, it's a photo of some of last years ACEO paintings. A few are still available if you're interested (hint, hint.)

I have also been working on a new line of items for my Etsy shop. I will unveil those next week too!

Thank goodness it's Friday and have a fabulous weekend.
--Rita

2 comments:

irinasztukowski said...

Congratulations on fixing computer Rita. So nice to have you back in full speed :)
TGIF!
Irina

Kathleen said...

Congrats on the computer repair! Looking forward to seeing your new ideas and creations! Love these, too =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin