To create this type of fun abstract watercolor you will need watercolor paper, three colors of watercolor paint, water, a medium round brush and a straw. Yes, a drinking straw.
1. Wet your brush in clean water.
2. Pick up a single wet, juicy color with the brush.
3. Drip a drop of color onto dry watercolor paper.
4. Using the straw, blow air through the straw to move the paint around the paper.
5. You can either allow that color to dry or move onto the next color while it is still wet.
When dropping color onto the paper, if the previous color is still wet, you will be able to mix and mingle the colors. Twist and turn the paper as you go. Try wiggling the straw as you blow through it to create interesting wiggly lines.
Remember to take a break and breathe a little as you go, so you don't turn blue.
Have fun with it!