Thursday, February 5, 2009

Watercolor Home

A gorgeous home deserves to be preserved in a gorgeous watercolor painting.   Here is a beautiful home in Upstate New York.  It was a pleasure to paint.

I love to paint commissioned house portraits in watercolor as large as 22" x 30" on 300 lb., archival, acid free, 100% cotton rag watercolor paper.  I use superior artist quality watercolor paints.  I paint from photos.  For those who are local to my area, I have gone out and photographed the homes I have painted.  Some of the most special home portraits I have painted have been commissioned as gifts.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like your home, former home, vacation home painted for yourself or as a gift.  I would love to create a keepsake for you!

Check out my website http://rasquier.com for more homes and buildings I have painted.  You can also check out my house portrait listings in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin