Friday, February 13, 2009

Postcard Sized Art

Pretty Little 4x6" Works of Art
I have painted a bunch of small watercolors in the 4x6" size.  The size of your standard postcard.  I think I read somewhere, there is a specific term for this size art.  I can't remember the term and never realized there was a specific category for it.  

I also learned a new trick today.  How to capture a screen shot.  So, here is a quick screen shot of the Original Watercolor 4x6" Section of my Etsy Shop!  

The silly little things that can bring a smile to your face! :)

2 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Very beautiful watercolours...am going to check out your Etsy Store...and am following you coz I can't wait to see your next painting!

Rita said...

Thank you!!! --Rita

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin