Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yesterday

Snowflakes 1 through 12
by Artist Rita Squier

A dozen ACEO Art Cards
Original Watercolor Paintings
Size: 2.5 x 3.5 inches

Yesterday, I was cleaning up and rearranging my studio. I am starting to prepare for a new project. I found a piece of watercolor paper with pencil lines lightly drawn on it. I took out a ruler and measured it. The grid size was 2.5x3.5 inches. Perfect for art cards. I also found a few of my old watercolor Christmas cards which were the inspiration for the design. A larger painting trimmed and separated into mini paintings. I have not decided if they will be ACEOs, art cards for sale or ATCs, artist trading cards.

3 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Cool find!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

Very fun! I love the way they turned out =)

Rita said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin