Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Month of the Challenge


Spring Green Dew Drops Painted on March 31, 2010
Deep Purple Dew Drops - Painted on March 30, 2010
by Artist Rita Squier

Original Watercolor Paintings
Size: 2.5 x 3.5 inches
ACEO Art Cards

I have managed to complete another month to my Painting A Day Challenge. It's so exciting. I especially love it when I list my paintings for sale in my Etsy shop and it sells by the next day. That definitely gives me incentive to continue to do this!

ACEO = Art Cards, Editions & Originals - Bought & Sold
ATC = Artist Trading Card - Traded

ACEO & ATC are the same exact size 2.5 x 3.5 inches, the same size as any type of trading card, baseball, hockey, etc. They are created in any medium, the only requirement is the size, plus they're flat. The difference between the two is that ACEOs are bought and sold and ATCs are traded. Have sell my ACEOs online in my Etsy Shop: http://squier.etsy.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin