Monday, May 2, 2011

Book Sale Finds

This past Friday, I went to a book sale at a somewhat local library. I was very happy to find six books to add to my stack of not yet read books. I only have two maybe three left from book sales I went to last fall. Somehow, I did not get through my entire stack of winter books.

Saturday, on my way to check on my in-laws' new dog which will be having puppies any day now, we stopped at a tag sale. There I found two fun Sophie Kinsella books.

Eight books for a total of $7 not bad at all. They're all in really good shape too. They look to have been read only once.

I had three books on my hope to find list, but I did not find them at the book sale. I definitely have a few books to keep me busy until I find them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin