Friday, January 30, 2009

In Keeping with the Winter Weather


by Rita Squier

In keeping with the winter weather, a little landscape painting of snow.  Perfect weather in the NorthEast US for snowbirds and those who enjoy a winter escape!

This darling little Winter's Day painting can be found in my Etsy Shop.  It is a 4x6" original watercolor painting on 300 lb. cold pressed watercolor paper.  It has a bright white mat and will fit a standard 5x7" frame.  Just a couple of weeks ago, this lovely little painting made it to the front page treasury of Etsy.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your paintings. I tried watercolors like this about a week ago. I just got frustrated. I need to take some classes if I'm ever going to be able to do anything besides washes. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin