Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

First and foremost ... Happy New Year! 

Adirondack Winter I is an original watercolor painting 2.5 x 3.5 inches.  This is my very first painting of 2009!  Wow, 2009 I cannot believe it.  I would love to paint at least a painting a day for the entire year, but I vowed never to make a New Year's resolution, so no promises.  Besides I already have hundreds of paintings in my possession and that would mean 365 more!  Well, I already missed a day, I did not paint yesterday, although I did paint three maybe four ACEOs today.  

Adirondack Winter is my new ACEO series, this is the first in the series and I have already painted the second and third one.  You'll have to check my Etsy Shop now and then to see the rest of this series and perhaps pick one up for your treasured collection.  Don't have an ACEO collection?  Well, why not start with this one today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin