Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Ad Design


Squier Design Racing Graphics

I have been a professional graphic designer for years & years. I studied it in college way back when ... never mind. It's been a long time. I started out in advertising. Quickly moved on to opening up my own design firm. I designed pretty much anything printed on paper: business cards, letterheads, ads, brochures, flyers, catalogs. It was great. Then I started working with my husband. We design and produce the graphics for race cars. Yes, it's pretty cool. Here's a sample of the ad I was working on this afternoon. It will be going into a vintage racing magazine. A tiny little 1 column inch ad.

Sometimes simplicity is key.

Have the need for racing graphics? vintage graphics?
Check out Squier Design Racing Graphics website:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin