Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday's Paintings


Cardinal Appearance - Painted February 10, 2010
Sally's Snow Day - Painted February 10, 2010
by Artist Rita Squier

Original Watercolor Painting
ACEO - Art Card
Size: 2.5 x 3.5 inches

The day of the big snow storm! It has been snowing here all day, so far we only have 2 inches of snow. It hasn't stopped yet.

I simply love these two little paintings. My inspiration being the falling snow. Plus we have a beautiful red cardinal that eats at the bird feeder everyday and then sits in our magnolia tree. So pretty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your work Rita and I just wanted you to know that your blog is one of my favorites. So I have given you the Sunshine Bloggers award! Stop by http://yarnabees.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin