Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday's Painting Done Early

Sepia Sunday - Painted February 21, 2010
by Artist Rita Squier

Original Watercolor Painting
ACEO Art Card
Size: 2.5 x 3.5 inches

Inspired by nature, I just love the look of monochromatic paintings. This painting was created using only sepia watercolor paint. Sepia is a great color that has a huge value range from light to very dark.

I decided to paint first thing this Sunday morning, I certainly did not want a repeat of yesterday. So far, I have painted every day of my Painting A Day for the Month of February Challenge.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo--Love your 'cosmic' print. Very ethereal. ;-)

LiPeony said...

wow it looks beautiful reminds me of those olden time prints I see at the museum.. love the sepia colors =D

Rita said...

Thank you! I do love the sepia tones ... and they're original watercolors, not prints. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin