Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday





Painted on February 7, 2010
by Artist Rita Squier

Original Watercolor Paintings
ACEO - Art Card
Size: 2.5 x 3.5 inch

My Painting a Day for the Month of February Challenge has been going on for one week now. So far it is a success! Plus I am enjoying it which is a big plus.

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. I've already done my paintings, taken a short walk and boy is it windy and cold. I plan on catching a few of the commercials and hopefully the half time show. The game itself is not for me. Enjoy and have fun!

5 comments:

~Angela~ Eleventeen Apparel said...

Did you do all three of these paintings today? Wow! Love them! Enjoy the superbowl commercials & half-time show! (That's all I watch too. I'm not a football fan) :-)

Rita said...

Thanks! Yes, I did all three in a day. I only saw two commercials, the coin toss and missed the half time show. Turned the tv on to see them start the second half. Oops.

Mirjana Novak Cesar said...

What a wonderful blog. I don't do watercolors myself, (I'm mixed media artist), but I can't wait to show it to my daughter. I'm sure she can learn quite a bit from your tips.

Tarang Sinha said...

Hi! Great paintings!

Can you please give me some tips to create such nice fine lines on the stranded trees (as the branches) ?

Rita said...

Hi Tarang! I will use your idea of how to paint the trees for my next Tuesday's Tips. -- Rita :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin