Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Painting A Day for the Month of February Challenge


Glorious Blossoms
Painted on February 17, 2010

by Artist Rita Squier

On this snowy day in February, I decided spring flowers would be the perfect subject matter to paint today. Sure one could whine it's snowing again. But if it's gonna be cold, why not have snow? It makes everything look clean and pretty. The snow will melt and turn to water which soaks into the ground and will eventually help make the pretty Spring flowers grow.

The paintings from my Painting A Day for the Month of February Challenge are available for sale in my Etsy Shop: http://squier.etsy.com If you see one you really have to have and it is not yet listed in my Etsy shop, let me know and I would be happy to reserve it for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin